Thursday, March 26, 2009

OMG....>.<

OMG......
today i got back my exam papers....
results.....>.<
results = speechless
nothing else can describe my results
.....haiz T.T

this afternoon raining~~' buffalo n ox '
then.....
my shirt all wet T.T

I went to play Left 4 Dead.......(waiting to go tuituion) >.< so fun.....kill all the zombies.....
i went wif my friends~~Meng Teck, Chee Wing n Derek.............
Derek din play Left 4 Dead......*maybe he scare???
LOL......
not he scare....
becoz he dun like to play the game onli....

after left 4 dead finished playing
i play frozen throne wif derek
..........1 on 1
unfortunately...............,
I won...........^^
*i think i not really that ' pro '
maybe i lucky onli....... >.<

after playing we went to tuition together.......
OMG.........
we late....
the class started.....T.T
we suppose to attend the chinese class....
no choice....,
we attended BIO class.........>.<
during the lesson the teacher tought us.... about
xxxxxxxxx
.................
...........
........
.....
..
wat u think......???
bio teacher of coz he teach bio la........
*NO PRACTICAL!!!*
me n meng teck quite enjoy the lesson^^
(onli part of it)....=.=

that's all 4 today
can someone teach me how to put the chat box for blog.....?? O.o
PLS..........
TQ

1 comment:

  1. aiyo...
    got no chat box...
    so hard to chat..
    get one faster!!!

    ReplyDelete